April 27, 2020
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic and related public health regulations as well as travel restrictions, the Summer 2020 semester courses will take place online along with all courses at USC for the summer semester.
The online programs incorporate all the themes and knowledge of the coursework, and it is delivered synchronously and asynchronously in an innovative and interactive way using a variety of distance learning software. Completing the Summer Semester 2020 successfully online will ensure you meet the continuing registration requirements without disrupting your study plan and allow you to progress toward your master’s degree program.
We are committed to the success of our students and believe they deserve to receive a world-class educational experience.
By joining our online programs in Summer 2020, you can expect:
- Blackboard: innovative learning management system
- Small classes and convenient schedule
- All classes to be recorded and available to view shortly after the class is completed
- Technical support available throughout all classes
- All course materials, including those used during lectures and class session, available to students asynchronously
- USC Libraries offer extensive resources and expertise that support online teaching, research, and learning
- Additional online resources: