Email & Passwords
All Academy students receive a USC email address. You can use this email address to contact your teachers and classmates, sign up for events on campus, and use certain university services.
Activate Your Account
To start using your USC email, you will need to activate your USC account.
You will need your USC account to…
- Check your USC email
- Use computers in libraries and workstations
- Connect to USC Wireless Plus
- Access USC library database
Tips to remember when activating your account:
- Type your name EXACTLY as it appears on your USCard
- Select the first bubble that reads, “Please check here if you are a student.”
- You will need to create a temporary password when activating your account. After 15 minutes, you must change your password.
- Your new and final password must be 12 to 32 characters long, include a capital and lowercase letter plus at least one number, and have no symbols.
Check Your USC Email
All students have Google Apps at USC accounts. The package includes Gmail (Google’s email program), Web-based word processing and spreadsheet programs, sharable calendars, chat, and more.
To access your USC Gmail account, enter your full USC username and password.
Forgot Your Password?
If you forgot your password, please contact the USC ITS Customer Support Center. A representative will help reset your password: 213-740-5555 / firstname.lastname@example.org