Pre- Master’s Course Registration
As an International Academy student, you must complete course registration before you are able to access USC services. If you do not register, you will not have access to university services.
The sooner you complete these steps, the sooner you can use the gym, libraries, computer labs, your USC card, email, USC student clubs, sports events, and more!
Each International Academy program is assigned a specific class number. When you do your course registration, you must select the class number that corresponds to the program you are enrolled in.
- Pre-Master’s Program: 00941
How to Register
- Log in to MyUSC using your USC NetID (username) and password.
- Scroll down and click Web Registration under Student Links
- Select the current term you are enrolled in
- Under Dornsife College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences, click Registrar’s Office (RNR)
- Locate the Class Number that corresponds to your program, and click the Add to myCourseBin button next to that class. Scroll up to the navigation and click myCourseBin. You should see that class has been scheduled in your myCourseBin Content.
- Click Add This Class.
- If you receive a message to confirm the registration of the course, please click SUBMIT. If you do not receive a message, click myCourseBin again in the navigation. The class you selected should be listed with a green check mark next to the word, Registered.
Having problems registering for the course? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your USC ID number in the body of the email.